About Slow Food Martha’s Vineyard
Slow Food USA is a national non-profit that believes everyone has the right to good, clean, and fair food. With over 200,000 supporters, 24,000 members and 225 chapters nationwide, Slow Food USA advocates for food and farming policy that is good for the public, good for farmers and workers, and good for the planet. Through hundreds of volunteer-led local projects, national advocacy campaigns, trainings and education, Slow Food USA seeks to transform our food and farming system through the power of everyday people.
Through our local chapter, we
- Educate on sustainable food issues
with movies, speakers, and panels.
- Support local farms and food artisans with
farm tours and farm news.
- Organize local foods potlucks, cooking classes and tastings, and wild foods walks
- Keep local members informed with national
and international sustainable food issues.
- Support donations for local families through community services and local CSAs.
click to enlarge & print >>
We are always looking for new members and volunteers.
Please contact one of our chapter leaders if you’re interested in participating.
Vice President: Suzan Bellincampi
Treasurer: Max King
Secretary: Sally Pierce
for general inquiries, contact us at email@example.com